Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is recommended that occupants and agents not be present during the appointment. Boko Media will not touch personal property as a matter of safety and sanitation.
- Please communicate any special requests prior to your appointment.
- Please ensure that the house is staged prior to Boko Media’s arrival.
If you have any further questions, please contact our staff at 1-800-916-2541.
- Turn on all interior lights and replace any non-working bulbs.
- Open or Raise all blinds
- Vacuum carpets and clean tile/wood floors.
- If the windows have curtains, make sure they are open.
- Turn off TVs and computer screens.
- Turn off ceiling fans.
- Fluff and straighten pillows on sofas and chairs.
- Unplug and hide all non-essential electrical cords.
- Confirm all windows and mirrors are clean and streak free.
- Make sure beds are made.
- Light the fireplace if possible.
- Close toilet lid and fold all towels in bathrooms.
- Close shower door or curtain.
- Clean off all counter tops.
- Remove and hide all toiletries, bar soaps, shampoos, etc.
- Remove any kitchen mats.
- Remove bath mats.
- Make sure dining room table and chairs are clean and straight.
- Remove any magnets, photos, or paper on refrigerator.
- Remove all clutter the home by removing cleaning supplies, magazines, toys, etc.
- Garage Door should be down
- Hide trash cans, lawn and garden tools, etc.
- No cars parked in driveway or front of the house.
- Clean and sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios.
- Mow the yard and remove all lawn debris.
- Disconnect and hide any water hoses.
- Remove all flags, hanging ornaments and home security signs.
- Trim bushes, trees and plants to allow a clear view of the property.
- Make sure flowerbeds are clean and free of weeds.
- Remove Grill Covers (if applicable)
- Extend Pool Umbrellas (if applicable)
- Remove Pool Cover/Hot Tub Cover (if applicable)
- Clean swimming pool and put away cleaning equipment. (if applicable)